The Great Awakening H2N International Moreh Council Initiative is a group of morehs (hebrew-centered teachers) and awakened Hebraic assemblies that believes that establishing local assemblies will augment the awakening to the dispersed of Israel. Together, we exist to launch, connect and equip awakened assemblies, and their morehs/leaders around the world. We accomplish this through combining our resources together to provide order, opportunity and oversight to Israelite assemblies worldwide, start new assemblies, encourage healthy assembly growth and join forces with other Israelite networks. We provide our Mishpacha assemblies with access to the relationships, tools and environments they need to be effective in leading assemblies.
The purpose of the Great Awakening Moreh Council is to assist in providing order, oversight, and opportunities for assemblies, ministries, outreaches and learning institutions that have a desire. It provides the following distinct goals:
- Planting assemblies and ministries worldwide dedicated to awakening the dispersed of Israel in cities and rural communities where they live.
- Develop intense leadership training, workshops, and resources of interest to assembly planters and assist these called and qualified teachers and Morehs through assessment, mentoring, training, funding, and relationship.
- To provide a spiritual accountability for assemblies, morehs, morahs, Morehs, and those in full or part-time ministry.
- To provide fellowship opportunities between assemblies and ministries of the Great Awakening
- To provide instruction, wisdom, and/or advice to the leaders associated with the Great Awakening.
- To distribute communiques educating the assembly attendees in various areas of in the awakening.
- To make mobilization of the assembly a functional reality and not just a theoretical construct
- Develop a roundtable for accountability, sharing, and dialogue for Morehs, Teachers (Morehs) and Para-Assembly Leaders that has being birth out the Great Awakening or those who chooses to be in relationship with the Great Awakening. Facilitating a point of connection for providing (order), (opportunity) and (oversight).
- Organize an annual conference for Great Awakening assemblies, morehs/Morehs, affiliates and assembly leaders for the purposes of Holy Convocation and to raise a standard of excellence in their ministries.
- Send convoy teams throughout the nations to establish believers in present day truth through discipleship, conferences, citywide crusades, seminars and local assembly meetings.
- Develop a partnership with proven foreign missions ministries for the purpose of bringing holistic services and foster self-sufficiency to underdeveloped and deprived nations where the disperse of Israel is through “feed the hungry” programs, clothing, educational materials, and establishing Hebraic-centered schools.
- To fulfill both the great commission of reaching the disperse for the Kingdom while demonstrating relational love for all people.
- Be instigators of promoting unity, reconciliation and leadership training amongst the Hebrew Community
- Develop evangelistic (awakening) strategies that redirect the lives of community dwellers toward kingdom purpose.
- To develop platforms to perpetuate the Great Awakening Movement and the Besorah of the Kingdom of Yah.
The Moreh Council serves as a medium through which the Morehs and their Assemblies work in harmony and cooperation with one another, promoting the Awakening Movement and the work of the Kingdom. To serve as an advocate for the Great Awakening Assemblies