The purpose of the Great Awakening Assemblies division is to assist in providing order, oversight, and opportunities for assemblies, ministries, outreaches and learning institutions that have a desire. It provides the following distinct goals:
- Planting assemblies and ministries worldwide dedicated to awakening the disperse of Israel in cities and rural communities where they live.
- Develop intense leadership training, workshops, and resources of interest to assembly planters and assist these called and qualified teachers and pastors through assessment, coaching, training, funding, and relationship.
- To provide a spiritual covering for assemblies, morehs, morahs, pastors, and those in full or part-time ministry
- To provide fellowship between members assemblies and ministries of the Great Awakening
- To provide credentialing and ministerial licensing and ordination to Hebrew Leaders.
- To provide instruction, wisdom, and/or advice to the leaders associated with the Great Awakening.
- To distribute a monthly letter educating the assembly members in various areas of in the awakening.
- To make mobilization of the assembly a functional reality and not just a theoretical construct
- Establish collegiate ministries on college campuses across North America that provides Hebrew fellowship, leadership and Spiritual development to college students.
- Develop a roundtable for accountability, sharing, and dialogue for Pastors, Teachers and Para-Assembly Leaders that has being birth out the Great Awakening or those who chooses to be in relationship with the Great Awakening. Facilitating a point of connection for providing (order), (opportunity) and (oversight).
- Organize an annual conference for Great Awakening assemblies, pastors, affiliates and assembly leaders to raise a standard of excellence in their ministries.
- Administer “Project Timothy” which provides ongoing fellowship, Apostolic oversight, training, development, support and network to young Hebrew leaders between the ages of 18-40.
- Send convoy teams throughout the United States as well as other nations to establish believers in present day truth through conferences, citywide crusades, seminars, and local assembly meetings.
- Develop a partnership with proven foreign missions ministries for the purpose of bringing holistic services and foster self-sufficiency to underdeveloped and deprived nations where the disperse of Israel are through “feed the hungry” programs, clothing, books and educational materials, and establishing Hebraic-centered schools.
- To fulfill both the great commission of reaching the disperse for the Kingdom while demonstrating relational love for all people.
- Be instigators of promoting unity, reconciliation and leadership training amongst the Hebrew Community
- Develop evangelistic strategies that redirect the lives of community dwellers toward kingdom purpose.