2019 FEAST OF THE TABERNACLES (SUKKOT)
The Great Awakening will be celebrating the Feast of the Tabernacles October 14-October 21. We celebrate this feast by not doing any servile work on the 1st or 8th day of the feast (no work) and having Holy Convocations in which we come together with worship service and feast for 7 days.
“You shall rejoice before the Yahuah your Elohim for seven days. And ye shall keep it a feast unto Yahuah seven days in the year. It shall be a statute for ever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month.” Leviticus 23:40-41
Let's examine the words, “rejoice” and “celebrate”. Rejoice (Hebrew word sa’mach) means to be glad, joyful, filled with joy and excitement. Celebrate (Hebrew word kh’gag’) means to Dance, stagger, reel to and fro; to become giddy (as a drunkard), lightheaded, GaGa.
This is what we were commanded to do for 7 days, PARTY!! We will have Feasts and Speakers every night at 6pm during Sukkot.
- 14 Monday Night: Combined Feast Meal with Beit Ephraim and New Breed Assembly
- 15 Tuesday Night: Moreh Asa Demessie | Shema Ministries, North Carolina
- 16 Wednesday Night: Moreh Rick Marlin | Indianapolis, IN
- 17 Thursday Night: Artist & Moreh John Bidden | Detroit, MI
- 18 Friday Night: Ronald Dalton Jr. | Hebrews to Negroes
- 19 Shabbat Service: 11:00am Combined Fellowship with Beit Ephraim and New Breed Assembly DrKenneth Howard | New Breed Assembly
- 19 Saturday Night: Ronald Dalton Jr. | Hebrews to Negroes
- 20 Sunday Night: Pastor Michael Laws | Beit Ephraim | Detroit, MI
- 21 Monday Night (Eight Day): Combined Feast with Beit Ephraim and New Breed Assembly and other local Assemblies
www.thegreathebrewawkening.org for more details