Objectives and Goals
“The Great Awakening”, provides individuals with spiritual reinforcement, practical knowledge and tools that they can use to continue to awaken the dispersed of Israel. We endeavor to:
(How We Gauge Our Effectiveness?)
- Raising Awareness about how the Ancient Hebrews and how African Americans and other Bantus Negroes around the world are fulfilling biblical prophecy by rediscovering their ancient identity. This includes using corroborating accounts, archaeological proof, Genetics (Y-DNA, mtDNA, Autosomal SNP/STR tracking, ABO/Rh blood types, odontology, prognathous, language, ancient literature, traditions/customs, and migration routes to prove who are the bloodline authentic “Real Children of Israel” by birthright. reveal the True “Identity-Ethnicity” of the Biblical Hebrew Israelites in B.C. times and their scattered descendants today in the 21st Century.
- Supporting Missions and Humanitarian Relief Initiatives where the dispersed are located to provide a vehicle for the distribution of humanitarian goods and services to children and families. This includes Providing Evangelistic Opportunities in geographies around the world to awaken the disperse of Israel with present, to fulfill the Great Commission mandated (Matthew 28), to Awakening Israel scattered all over the four corners of the earth (Isaiah 11:12), and to address the needs of Israel through non-traditional approaches.
- Creating formal Hebraic education and training centers that explores the contributions, genealogy, history, language, culture, and prophecies concerning people of color in the Bible and integral part in the history and development of Israel as a nation that the many African nations played and that identifies, explains, and dissects issues contributing to the invisibility of people of color in the bible.
- Developing settings that are interactive and experiential, provides a safe and engaging space where participants actively engage with ideas and have opportunities for critical reflection and dialogue with each other. This includes creating set-apart welcomed, vibrant, creative, and non-traditional approaches to share the awakened movement (e.g., use of technology, performing arts, fine arts, media, narratives, poetry, photography, small art installations, etc.). This includes Supporting network opportunities among like-minded set-apart believers from all settings within the business, entertainment, academic, political and faith continuum.
- Organizing and Facilitating National and International Gatherings to for holy convocations during the Holy Feasts Days, to showcase diversity in the Hebrew culture across factions and settings by building linkages by creating opportunities for strong connections to be made between lived experiences. This includes organizing social gatherings to enrich and strengthen Families, Marriages, Children & Youth, and enhance fellowship opportunities and to nurtured toward spiritual maturity.
- Teaching the Torah (Deuteronomy 6:4-7) and Sharing the Besorah to the lost tribes of Israel (Matt 15:24; 10:5)
- Highlighting and celebrating the people, assemblies, organizations, academic institutions, entrepreneurial exchanges, and communities who are advancing the Hebrew movement. This includes increasing awareness of, knowledge about, and appreciation for issues unique to African American who have discovered their Hebraic roots.
- Creating strategic micro and macro communities’ models to facilitate points of connections, galvanizing our resources, to distance ourselves from grid dependency, live together in true community, and support each other as means to survive in the end times.
- Creating formats to identify, equip, train, and release leaders, teachers, and followers with foundational truths to teach, live out, and defend the faith of the scriptures strategically and accurately.
- Sharing with our followers on historical facts, current trends and issues related to the rapidly growing Hebrew community through sharing information on research, educational opportunities, regional resources, new communities, prophetic events, community issues, and trends.
- Displaying social forums, national platforms, tools, resources, and techniques to share preexilic models of historical, linguistic, cultural, and biblical methodologies in our community, the awakening message from a scholarly, historical, and biblical perspective, share talking points and resources to help combat the regurgitated lies forced through religious systems, Eurocentric-dominant presentations, unlock the endless truth and importance of Torah, correct the Miseducation of modern compromising faith communities, expose centuries of false regurgitated doctrines, and shed light on poorly interpreted scriptures.