The Sound of Yah International Choir
Todah Rabah for taking the time to express interest in learning more about this exciting ministry!
To bring glory to Yahuah through a hebriac sound that will be released through the prophetic nature of music.
- We are dedicated to the pursuit of musical excellence.
- Singers are motivated to give their best effort and are proud of their participation.
- Our choir will display singers of all ages that will be properly trained
- To provide an atmosphere of freedom to praise through Hebraic music and other various art forms
- Educate on the creation, production, and appreciation of music
- Provide vocal training
- Educate singers and musicians the importance of voice care
- Teach discipline
- We strive to be representatives of the awakened Hebrew community and continue to be a light of the world.
- We want each singer to feel welcomed, engaged, respected, and connected.
- We strive to be representative of the Hebrew community and enhance it performances and outreach initiatives.
- We contribute to the musical landscape within the Great Awakening International Assemblies and beyond through accessible performances and participation in community events.
Choir Guidelines and Policies
- Communicate with directors and section leaders at all times if you are not able to make practices, rehearsals, feast days or local/community events
- You must learn and know all music provided and come prepared for worship, rehearsals, and feast days and events
- You must at all times be committed, dependable, and maintain a good ruach
- Be on time
- Excessive absences and/or lack of participation in scheduled meetings/rehearsals will not be acceptable and may lead to your dismissal of the choir
- Please notify directors and or section leaders in writing if you no longer are able to be a part of the choir
What I Need To Join?
- Have a home base assembly within the GAI assemblies, or with a hebraic assembly where you are receiving continual Torah teachings under the leadership of a leading Moreh
- Be committed to set rehearsals and feast days and other community events
- Be in good standing at your local assembly
- Be committed, dependable, and maintain a good ruach
If you believe you meet the criteria above, you must do the following:
- Fill out the Interest form below, once received you will be provided with audition instructions via email.
- Submit the video by the due date indicated in the email.
Once we receive your request form and audition video, you will receive an email confirming your status.