The Sound of Yah International Choir
To bring glory to Yahuah through a hebriac sound that will be released through the prophetic nature of music.
- We are dedicated to the pursuit of musical excellence.
- Singers are motivated to give their best effort and are proud of their participation.
- Our choir will display singers of all ages that will be properly trained
- To provide an atmosphere of freedom to praise through Hebraic music and other various art forms
- We educate on the creation, production, and appreciation of music
- To provide vocal training
- To educate singers and musicians the importance of voice care
- To teach discipline
- We strive to be representatives of the awakened Hebrew community and continue to be a light of the world.
- We want each singer to feel welcomed, engaged, respected, and connected.
- We contribute to the International Music Ministry within the GA International Assemblies and beyond through accessible performances and participation in community events.
- We strive to be representative of the Hebrew community and enhance it performances and outreach initiatives.
- We contribute to the musical landscape within the Great Awakening International Assemblies and beyond through accessible performances and participation in community events.
What Do I Need To Join?
We require that all members:
- Have a home base assembly within the Great Awakening International Assemblies, where you are receiving continual Torah teachings under the leadership of a leading Moreh
- Be committed to set rehearsals and feast days and other community events
- Be in good standing at your local assembly
- Be committed and dependable
If you believe you pass the criteria above, you must do the following:
- Fill out the International Hebrew Choir Interest form below
- Submit a video to the link that will be provided
- If you are chosen, you will receive an email confirmation
*Note- Excessive absences and/or lack of participation in scheduled meetings/rehearsals will not be acceptable and may lead to your dismissal of the choir